Jr. Emperor Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello everyone .... I'm in need of a set of Bushings for the Jr. Emperor .... Ed at Exotics has none in Stock and possibly won't be getting any in the near future .... I was wondering if anyone might have a set they are not using and I could purchase from you .... I have an American address they can be shipped to ( at my expense of course )

Thank You for Reading my Ad

Brian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

According to the data table that I have, the Jr Emperor uses the same bushings as the Jr Statesman and the Jr Gent.
The latter bushings are very readily available.

William Wood-Write had Jr Emperor bushings on clearance a few weeks ago ... I know that may not help at this time ... unless he has a set left over that did not sell (they were not moving fast, as I recall).

magpens

@Brian in Burlington

Brian ... Jr Gent Series 2 ... I am reading from an old table, dated Jul 23, 2010 but I think the data is still correct.

However, there is a little "twist" I only just noticed (related to difference in body barrel bushings between Jr Emperor and Jr Gent Series 2)

The Jr Emperor cap uses 2 bushings, both 0.567" ..... that is true for the Jr Gent Series 2 also

The Jr Emperor body uses 2 bushings, both 0.512" ..... The Jr Gent Series 2 body uses 1 bushing of 0.512" and 1 bushing of diam. 0.480"

If you want me to send you a copy of the data table, please PM me with your email address. . The "old" data table is the original IAP table which is 10 pages long, and dated Jul 23, 2010. . You might already have that from years ago.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The junior emperor is indeed different from junior series. Also the junior Abraham uses jr. emperor sizes.

We have lots of junior series, ran out of junior emperor/abraham.

nobdyspecial

If you're used to using a digital caliper, you could just use the Jr series bushing, while remembering to leave the one end fat (only turn to .512, instead of down all the way to .480). I did this when I first ordered an Jr Abraham and didn't realize it was different bushings from the regular Jr series.

Or, since 1 of the Jr series bushing measures .512, you simply turn down the body one end at a time, and flip the bushings for final dimension.

Top Bottom