Jetstream Parker Refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ghostrider

Hello all,

It's been many years since I've posted here but I saw these the other day and wondered if anyone has any experience with them, or if any of the turner supplies shops carry them.

I liked the jetstream since before I even started turning pens and found the Easyflow 9000 was a good substitute for it in a Parker refill. However I wanted a finer tip than the Easyflow medium and the p900 just doesn't seem write as smooth

So far I've seen them in .7 mm and .5mm.

TonyL

I bought Schmidt 6040, but for RBs. I just couldn't get them to stay "wet" (not dry out). Could just be my own experience. I never heard of the JS.

Warren501

I've been using he Jetstream Parker style refill since last Fall. I love them. I have been using the .7 mm refill and love it. They make a .5 mm but that seems a little too fine for me. They only come in black but I wish they came in other colors. Jetstream is made by the Japanese company UNI and make a number of other pens. The ink in the Parker style refill is some type of hybrid ink that writes like a roller ball. I love it in my EDC pen

TonyL

I've been using he Jetstream Parker style refill since last Fall. I love them. I have been using the .7 mm refill and love it. They make a .5 mm but that seems a little too fine for me. They only come in black but I wish they came in other colors. Jetstream is made by the Japanese company UNI and make a number of other pens. The ink in the Parker style refill is some type of hybrid ink that writes like a roller ball. I love it in my EDC pen
Are these them? Thank you.

Top Bottom