Jet mini v/s issues

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toddlajoie

Jay, sorry to hear about this. I don't have the VS, so I can't even begin to offer troubleshooting advice. You may want to call Steve at WC and see if he or anyone there has any ideas or suggestions...

Old Codger

Sounds like a Jet Cust. Service call to me as it may be a circuit board problem or... Is your lathe still under warrenty and if so, Jet C.S. will quickly take care of the issue, if not under warrenty, I'm sure they'll be able to solve your problem and put you on the right track quickly. Jet C.S. is difficult to beat when it comes to customer assistance IMHO!

Space Shuttle

Thanks. My lathe is about 4 years old. I opened up the switch box and it looks like the inside of a computer! Guess I won't be fixing this myself!

Old Codger

Not sure how long your Jet was/is under warranty, but the new ones have a FIVE year warranty... Might check with Jet C.S. to check on your lathe's warranty before putting out $$$ for repairs that 'might' still be covered... Good Luck and safe turning!!!

Space Shuttle

Just heard yesterday that they may have the part by the end of the week and maybe I get my lathe back next week. Still under warranty, thank god! I need to come see your window though. You doing demo's @ WC this Saturday?

Top Bottom