Jeer Bethlehem olivewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmccarter

I placed an order with the subject company on Oct 4th, As of Nov 30 I have NOT received my order or even an email from them. I have received no reply after 4 emails as well. I have to assume my money is gone but I did want to let everyone know of the problems with this site.

www.bethlehemolivewood.net

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rej19

Have you tried calling? There phone # is listed on the website. I have not dealt with them. Hope things work out for you.

GoodTurns

They are notoriously slow, but also (on my orders) ultimately deliver a wonderful product. I know they are very active on facebook, you may want to contact them there. Don't count your money gone just yet!

If you are in a hurry for BOW blanks, there are members/businesses here who bulk order from Bethlehemolivewood and keep a stock on hand and can deliver quickly with a MINOR markup.

Joe Burns

I just received my last order from them last week. The blanks were great. Shipping takes 3 to 4 weeks.

Both my last orders came without the certificate of authenticity cards that the we site says come with the blanks. Ive yet to have them answer the phone or the email link on their website for the cards.

Joe

tim self

Like Jon said, patience. Depending on what you ordered will slow the product down. Some of the items are stocked in country but most come from Israel. 6 wks is not uncommon to wait for them.

Don't give up yet

I have ordered 3 times from them and always received excellent product BUT they do not answer emails very readily. It does take 4-5 weeks for it to get here... hard to ship out of a war zone :befuddled:

bitshird

Folks take into consideration where these folks are, last I heard there was some type of hostility going on in that area, Harvesting the wood can get you very dead, I have ordered 3 or 4 times from them, one order took nearly 3 months, one only took a couple of weeks. another alternative, for the same wood, with certs. of authenticity try
http://www.woodenwonders excellent guy to deal with, and ships FAST. And I believe he will respond to emails!!

Last edited:

Justturnin

Ohhh man. I have a good size order coming from them as a trial run. I hope it gets here sooner. When I spoke w/ the guy he said a lot of their stuff was stateside but some of what I orderd came from Jereselum so I plan on it taking about 2-3 weeks but I hops not 2 months.

Joe Burns

Chris, Ive ordered twice since early October. The last one got here last week. Took 3 weeks each time to reach Central Texas.

Joe

RDH79

I ordered a pretty sizable and have been emailing them. They were really good at returning my emails.It was 60 days yesterday and today I got a call from the postmaster that a express shipment from Bethleham Olivewood was there to be picked up. last email said something about it was held up in customs and they needed to get them paperwork. He said I would be receiving it in 5 days. It was 6. I had ordered in July and the order came in 2 weeks. Hope it was wort the wait. All the other orders were excellent.

qballizhere

I have ordered from them a few times. Shipping does take 3 or 4 weeks but the quality makes up for the wait. A lot better than what I can get locally. I also have talked to them on the phone. Had to leave a message but they did call back a few days later. With the time difference I would call in the evening better chance to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom