Its yellow out there

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

You look out the window and the world is yellow around here.
This is the western US.
1599862380705.png

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Fast food, coffee shops and even the garbage service are closing today because of air quality in Vancouver, WA.

TDahl

It has been orange skies all day long here in Northern California. Everyone has been staying inside due to the hazardous air quality.

howsitwork

Just hoping you all stay safe and eventually get some rain or snow to sort it out . Here's hoping the people and wildlife recover quickly when this finally burns out !

CREID

My brother went out Thursday with my mother to get something at the fabric store and he coughed violently all night. He has other serious health problems and he shouldn't be out at all. He actually called his doctor Friday morning because he thought he might have covid. The doctor told him not likely and this smoke has kept him busy with respiratory problems from his patients.

Dieseldoc

type I Airnow.gov web site and you can get info on air quality. via zip code. Here in Livermore it's 173 unhealthy.
My sister in law lives in Portland area zip 97211 index is 509. really bad air.

CREID

type I Airnow.gov web site and you can get info on air quality. via zip code. Here in Livermore it's 173 unhealthy.
My sister in law lives in Portland area zip 97211 index is 509. really bad air.
It's been that bad for days. Maybe get some rain tomorrow night to wash it out of the air.

sbwertz

We have high smoke from CA that is turning our blue skies white, but it is so high you can't smell it and it is not affecting our air quality. Making for some beautiful sunsets, though.

Top Bottom