It's Too Hot In Elk Grove!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangar

But not where we went...

We just got back from a couple days at 8000 feet elevation at Silver Lake (Pioneer, CA Only about 2 hours away). It rained some of the time (Nice change), but we were able to rent a small motor boat and tour the lake. The kids loved it. About 70 degress average. The last day, it dropped to around 60 (On the lake). Fishing is never great at this place unless you have a boat. I decided to not let the kidies fish from the boat for safety reasons at their age. Soon though... But we did have some time to throw in some lines from the shore just for the kids. They lost interest quickly, which was ok. I promised them though that they would have a photo of themselves and a fish for sure... :D. I was a great time:

melkidsboat.jpg

My beautiful wife and Skyler (Daughter 5) and Bradn (Son 3).

skylerdaddyboat.jpg

The official self proclaimed "Boat Steererist".

fishers.jpg

If the girl gets a Barbie pole, then the boy gets a "Batman" for sure.

kidstrout.jpg

We only caught one fish!

Thanks for looking guys.

Now back to the Shop to figure out my new lathe setup and Dust Collector ducting...:)

Cheers,

Fangar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Looks like everyone have fun!

I knew it...the kids did took their great looks from their mom! [:D][;)]

Wonderful looking family James!

One question...how many dishes did you make out of that fish? LOL

huntersilver

Sounds like you had a nice trip.
Nice boat and fish!
I am not sure you have been there but I would recommend Lake Alpine on the 4 next to Bear Valley, very nice lake too.

DocStram

Isn't it wonderful that even ugly guys can have beautiful kids and such a pretty wife?
James, I smiled the whole time looking at those pictures. What a happy family!

Fangar

Originally posted by DocStram
<br />Isn't it wonderful that even ugly guys can have beautiful kids and such a pretty wife?
James, I smiled the whole time looking at those pictures. What a happy family!

I resemble that remark! [:D]

Thanks to all. We had a great time! Now I spent the whole day sweating in my shop trying to get my new lathe in place and all of the Dust Collector ducting in.

Fangar

DocStram

Hot? Let's try adding some humidity to the mix. It was 101 degrees with high humidity.
This is no exaggeration ..... one of the wipers on my pickup melted to the windshield. Seriously!
Oh, where am I? Macon, Georgia.

RogerGarrett

What a great trip - and cool pics. Looks a lot like Diamond Lake in Oregon...........

Enjoy that family while you are all young and your kids are still little - they grow up so darn fast. Before you know it they're 15 and 17 and you don't see them around too much anymore - but you spend a lot more for gas.

How's that work anyway????????[xx(]

Best,
Roger Garrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom