It's Done!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scott

It's done! And what fun it was! We all deserve virtual beer and pizza for all we've done! (Possibly even REAL beer and pizza!) :wink:

So, what do you think? Some of you are old hands at this. For some this was their first Bash, particularly from this side of the fence. While it is tiring, and I'm glad it's over, I also find myself missing it already. I mean, it is the time of the most camaraderie among the membership here at the IAP. We all have fun, participate in contests, win a few prizes - it reminds me of the school carnivals when I was young!

Pass the pizza! What do you think?

Scott.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davinci27

I had a great time. it was fun from both sides of the fence. I got to compete in some contests and run others. I'll be ready for next year when it comes around.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I'm late with my thank-yous, but I sincerely appreciate the huge effort you all put into the bash. Just handling the donations and shipping almost 100 mugs burned me (and my post man) out pretty thoroughly. Many of you took on huge jobs and without exception did outstanding work. I got dozens of positive comments on the bash and how smoothly everything came off.

I hope to see you all back here next year!!

Top Bottom