Italian FP, Topless..I mean tubeless....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

The pens have been slow coming out of the shop lately. I have been working on using different nibs, threadiing and doing tubless designs with minimal pen parts. Here is the first batch rolling off the line.

These are tubless using some Italian resin I had picked up. The marble has a 14K white gold nib and the Green one (yes green) is using some Baron parts. Thanks for looking. [8D]

2005511145728_DSC00535.jpg

2005511145751_DSC00524.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary Max

Dang-- them is some sharp pens you got here mister--even if they are that green.
You forgot to mention that you have been busy winning golf tournaments instead of making pens.
Nice job on the new pens Anthony.

PenWorks

John, you found time to BS last night on the talk radio [:D] The Paltalk was fun, but it was cutting into my nightly shop time.

Thanks Gary, I must admit I am part of the reining Carefree/Cave Creek Chamber Golf Champions. But I made as much money at that as I do pen making, cost 150 bucks to get in and my share of 1st place was a 100. Not bad, win the tournament, loose 50 bucks [xx(]

Thanks for the comments

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Very Very Nice... good to see you actually got away from torturing that little white ball (or was it the ball torturing you [:p])...
I especially like the top one..
Are you tapping the material to take the Baron mechanisms.. and if so what tap is used... and how difficult is it to do.. I think it is time for you to write another tutorial

PenWorks

Tom, the green one with the Baron nib, I just put in enough brass tube to accept the nib coupler and press fit that in. I glued the threaded female cap coupple into the cap of the pen.. The other, I threaded the nib in.

WoodChucker

Green? How the heck did that happen, bad drugs? [:D]

They look great! How long is that top one? It looks really long but I like it.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

PenWorks

RT. I really think it's black & gold, but it does have some green in it [:D]
The green one messures 5 3/4, the marble one with the cap off is 6 1/2 both messured with the cap on. Now that other one I really like the best, laying down with the cap on. I have not put a nib in that or anything yet. As I'm not sure how i want to finish it. But the style makes it appear longer that it is, but it does messure 6 5/8 . I was thnking on putting a calligraphy nib in that one [;)]

PenWorks

Here is another look. The final decission is ultimately left to the customer......clip no clip. center band or without, long or short, fat or thin. I just offer them a choice in what I like.

2005511195758_DSC00540.jpg

penhead

Local Chapter Leader
Chat last night was kinda fun...truly enjoyed listening to everyone there...didn't quite get the hang of the microphone though..maybe next time :0

Originally posted by penworks
<br />John, you found time to BS last night on the talk radio [:D] The Paltalk was fun, but it was cutting into my nightly shop time.

Thanks Gary, I must admit I am part of the reining Carefree/Cave Creek Chamber Golf Champions. But I made as much money at that as I do pen making, cost 150 bucks to get in and my share of 1st place was a 100. Not bad, win the tournament, loose 50 bucks [xx(]

Thanks for the comments

rtgleck

Wow, Anthony. Great looking pens. You just do an amazing job on them. I am partial to the Ones with the Clip and the top material in that last pic. Great work yet again on those pens.

Darley

Anthony if I have a Golden Crown I will pronounced you KING of the PENS, you must dream of beautifull pens during your sleep and what a beautifull dreams, look all those wonderfull, superb, awesome pens you show to us.

Bravo, Bravo K.P

Serge

PenWorks

Originally posted by driften
<br />I love the pens. What nib did you use in the The marble pen?

Jeff, I used a Lamy 14K Accent nib.

Serge, your to kind....I ussually pay for endorsements like that. [:D]
I'll have to put you on the payroll [:D]

driften

Originally posted by penworks
Jeff, I used a Lamy 14K Accent nib.
Serge, your to kind....I ussually pay for endorsements like that. [:D]
I'll have to put you on the payroll [:D]

Cool... any issues or tips on using the Lamy Accent nib? What threads does it use?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom