ISO Bock 250(#6) housing/feeds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Aces-High

I recently bought a few Bock nibs here not knowing that they were fitted to the "Kit" housing, which is a choice. One can order them from BeaufordInk as Bock housing or Kit housing. I am planning on using these in kitless pen, and I have the tap for the standard Bock #6 housing. Is it going to be easier to find Bock housings or a tap for the "Kit" sized threads? Anyone, by chance, know what those are???

BTW, I am finding JoWo housings, but not Bock. It is my understanding that you can put a Jowo nib on a Bock feed, but not vice/versa because they have different bend to them..

Thanks for any help.

Jason

Aces-High

You can order sections for Bock #5 and #6 nibs from Beaufort Inks from here: Beaufort Ink. You will need to order a M8.5x1 tap to tap the section.
These will not work for my issue. It says on the description that it takes the standard Bock housing, which is what I don't have. I have a message in to them to ask what the "kit" housing fits, and what the tap size is that I would need..

Thanks for the reply though.

its_virgil

These will not work for my issue. It says on the description that it takes the standard Bock housing, which is what I don't have. I have a message in to them to ask what the "kit" housing fits, and what the tap size is that I would need..

Thanks for the reply though.
It will be easier for you if you contact Neils at classicnib.com
He can help you.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Top Bottom