Is it over yet??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
This last week's been taking forever to finish! I just checked my IAP folder, and I have received 398 emails since I started looking for prizes back in November...I'm exhausted!

I'm ready for February to roll around, so I can have a nap! [8D]

It's been fun, though - but we need to find a better way to arrange prizes next year...I don't know that I can do this twice!

Andrew

fiferb

Andrew, hang in there. You've done an amazing job to this point and I knew you were biting off a big chunk when you volunteered for this. I for one appreciate your work.

wudnhed

Andrew, I think you may have taken on the biggest part of the bash. Taking care of winners and prizes is beyond me[B)]. There is no telling who would get what if I was doing this job. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DocStram

Andrew . . . . are there any last minute things we can do to help you with the distribution of prizes?

By the way, if you've made two attempts to contact a winner and they haven't responded .... I'd say award the prize to somebody else. For example, in the Trivia Contests ... Randy, Bruce, and I still have the lists of people who entered each of the daily contests. We could easily draw another name.

Let us know how we can help.

Top Bottom