Cheer Indy~Pen~Dance

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a long overdue Big Cheer to Mike and Linda at Indy Pen Dance. They always go above and beyond. Emails are answered quickly, they combine shipping even when I place two different orders, they throw in a few goodies and hand written notes...what else could you ask from a business? Most importantly, they make you feel like family.

Way to go!

Thanks again,
Robert

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
This is a long overdue Big Cheer to Mark and Linda at Indy Pen Dance. They always go above and beyond. Emails are answered quickly, they combine shipping even when I place two different orders, they throw in a few goodies and hand written notes...what else could you ask from a business? Most importantly, they make you feel like family.

Way to go!

Thanks again,
Robert

It's got so much better since Linda got rid of Mike and got Mark in there!!:biggrin:

jd99

I'll throw in my Cheer also for them great to deal with even when they run out or something got sold out on the order they go over and above to make things right.

Good folks to deal with :highfive:

BSea

I agree. If something is not on their website, but they can get it, they do it. I recently wanted some felt tip refills for a rollerball. Mike got them for me. :good::good:

IPD_Mr

Thank you all for your kind words. This is what makes what we do that much more fun. And Steven is right on. Since I let Mark take over my life has been that of a retired person. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom