In need of help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SCjim

I need some help. I want to make some pens for friends as gifts. I would like a pen clip or blank for a banker (maybe even a $ sign) and a pen blank or clip for a semi-truck driver. Any ideas?

Jim
Randleman, North Carolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

I need some help. I want to make some pens for friends as gifts. I would like a pen clip or blank for a banker (maybe even a $ sign) and a pen blank or clip for a semi-truck driver. Any ideas?

Jim
Randleman, North Carolina
For the banker, there is a blank casted with shredded US currency.
For the trucker, I don't know of anything. You might have to cast a blank or ask someone who does.

Last edited:

Drewby108

For a truck driver, I'd look at the gearshift pen kit from PSI. There are other cheaper imitations, but having turned a couple of PSI's I can say that they are worth the cost.

I think I've seen the $ clip for slimlines. Really, I'd probably go with a more executive looking kit for a banker. They spend a good chunk of time writing, so make sure it has a good feel in the hand.

jttheclockman

Are you capable of casting your own blanks?? If so there are many watch faces that can work and also you could do some label casting.

Kenny Durrant

My idea would be a money blank for the banker. I'd choose a nice kit and go from there. As far as the trucker goes it would depend more on him. Does he own his own truck and what kind is it. If he does I'd cast a logo of the brand on whatever kit you like. I'm not a big fan of the gimmicky kits but the gear shift might be a good fit as well.

Top Bottom