Macassar Ebony Jr. Gent:
85b.jpg

Osage Orange Burl Cigar which is way more beautiful than the photo shows:
84b.jpg

A stripey Tulipwood TN slimline:
89a.jpg

and a Mango TN slimline:
88a.jpg

My BF and I just finished an Andiroba clarinet stand... I'll put photos of that in the non-pen section though: http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15233

Nancy :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Well good to see that you are still with us [;)].

Those are all good looking. Impressive that you remembered to take photos of your pens before you sell them. I now regret that I almost always forget to take pics before the pens leave me (mostly given away still [B)])

The OO looks almost like black locust burl. I love the sheoak, macassar and maple. They must be newly made because they are not sold yet...they are stunners!

punkinn

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Well good to see that you are still with us [;)].

Those are all good looking. Impressive that you remembered to take photos of your pens before you sell them. I now regret that I almost always forget to take pics before the pens leave me (mostly given away still [B)])

The OO looks almost like black locust burl. I love the sheoak, macassar and maple. They must be newly made because they are not sold yet...they are stunners!

Thanks Dario, and everyone who posted comments. [:)] I got that OO in a trade from another IAP'er... it's beautiful. More yellow than the locust but the same sort of depth and marble-like appearance. Just made all of these last weekend; and the OO is MINE! ;) Actually the others that are sold in this batch are gifts; sold, given away, close to the same thing. LOL

Love your web site work. Really excellent job. It has a very nice feel to it.

Hugs for Jo....
Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom