I'm really tired of the snow!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
When is the snow going to quit? I know we don't have it as bad as a lot of people. But for us we have a lot and it sucks. I had to drive to the hospital this morning and it looked like Beirut on the roads. I saw at least 20 cars off the road on the way. It also took me an hour to get there, which normally takes me 10 minutes. I hope spring gets here very soon.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

Snow? What snow? It's been a funny winter up here in this part of the snow belt. So far only about 70 inches this season. I believe Washington DC has had a bit more than us this year. Go figure.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Jim we also got around 7 inshes last night. Expecting 5-8 more by wednesday. Then more snow starting Saturday. Can't wait for 100 degree days with 1000 percent humidity!!:)

bitshird

Jim we also got around 7 inshes last night. Expecting 5-8 more by wednesday. Then more snow starting Saturday. Can't wait for 100 degree days with 1000 percent humidity!!:)

I never thought I would welcome the heat and humidity of the Tennessee river valley but brother bring it on.

DavePowers

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow. My 7 yo son was worried that we would not get any snow down here since we moved from Indy.

It is a bad deal when you have to get to the hospital or doctor. Glad you did make it ok.

Dave

I am one of "those" people that like the cold and snow.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Heck Tom, just think only 9 weeks until Derby. Horse racing in the snow, that would be a sight to see!!

Dan26

Call me crazy, but I love the snow. It brings back memories of Alaska. I also love the 95 degrees in August. One of the reasons I moved back here is for four seasons. Of course, when I slide off the road and hit a tree I'll likely change my mind.

Dan

vwnw

Hey Ernie,

Not only is the snow getting old but the temps seem colder then usual! We just have not had any break in the below 40 temps. I think 40s temp would feel like a heat wave. I can see it now... I would be out washing my vehicle in shorts and it would be 46 degrees! Soon let us hope!!! Vince

P.S Not to mention my heating bills are killing me.

EBorraga

In Memoriam
Vince I know about the heating bills. LG&E is making a fortune. Also the Gas Stations gotta be loving this weather, (But their not price gouging?) Everyday when I go outside it feels like 20 below. This is just crazy.

Top Bottom