I'm Here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

fiferb

Since Randy seems to be AWOL I've been asked to step up as trivia meister. I've looked over most of the threads here in the bash planning forum. If you don't mind, please post anything here you think I should know in case I may have missed something.

Also, I have Rob Wolfe on the trivia team so far. Shouldn't he also be a member to this forum?

Thanks for the help in catching me up,
Bruce

PS. Is this my 3rd or 4th year doing trivia? Do I get a special "You're Crazy" award for this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Crazy? You said it, not me! :biggrin:

Thanks for doing this! :good: Got a couple of trivia questions for you -

What do you call a ball point pen in Japanese? (boru penn)

What do you call a fountain pen in Japanese? (mannenhitsu)

OH, you want NORMAL trivia questions! :biggrin:

Last edited:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Since Randy seems to be AWOL I've been asked to step up as trivia meister. I've looked over most of the threads here in the bash planning forum. If you don't mind, please post anything here you think I should know in case I may have missed something.

Also, I have Rob Wolfe on the trivia team so far. Shouldn't he also be a member to this forum?

Thanks for the help in catching me up,
Bruce

PS. Is this my 3rd or 4th year doing trivia? Do I get a special "You're Crazy" award for this?

Bruce,

Thanks for doing this!! Len Shreck and dalecamino (Len and Chuck) have also expressed interest in helping with the trivia. Chuck has been working up some trivia questions while we were playing "Where's Waldo" for a Trivia Miester. :biggrin: Please touch base with them as they are here on the Planning Forum.

I'll PM Rob on how to join the group. If he starts in on the "pink uni" bit I'll fire his butt!! :biggrin::wink::biggrin:

Almost forgot, I have you a Trivia Thread here on the planning forum to use however you wish.

rjwolfe3

Lol, Cav you forgot in your old age that you already recruited me awhile ago. I just assumed the trivia is where I would fit in. If you guys need help elsewhere let me know.

I would never make fun of a man in a pink uni - that's just too easy!

Top Bottom