If you're on the list for a mug - READ ME!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All

I am going to try to save myself a bit of time collecting addresses for mug shipments. If you made a $50 or more donation, you're on the list to receive a mug.

Please send an email to: mugs@penturners.org

Which includes:

Your shipping address.
Your IAP member name.
The address from which you sent your paypal payment.

That will help immensely in getting the mugs out in a timely manner!

THANKS!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Sorry, Jeff,

But I HOPE this is a BIG job for you!!![}:)][}:)][}:)]

(More mugs means more people donated and that's a good thing!!):D:D:D

IPD_Mrs

I too hope it is a major job, but I think we can all wait until you are feeling better. Just make sure you send out the IAP mugs and not the copies you ran off of the Ed Brown mug. Remember that is for the Holloween party. [:0]

Mike & Linda

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I agree with MIke and / or Linda[:eek:)] Keep those crummy germs in America for a while. We have enough problems with bird flu and a horrible V & D bug doing the rounds. Don't know whether to bend or squat at the moment[}:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by airrat

Hey Jeff
Pull a fast one on everyone. Tape a picture of Ed's mug to the mug and lets see what happens.[8D]

Jeff doesn't have enough mugs to encourage THAT type of DEMAND!!

rlharding

Hi Jeff, I don't know if I qualify for a mug as I made a donation throughout the year. However, if i do, keep it. The cost of packaging and shipping to Canada will eat up more than one of the monthly donations.....

I already have a picture of Ed's mug that I saw on the thread where members posted pictures.
[8D]
ruth

gerryr

I think the USPS has a standing rule to refuse to accept anything with Ed's likeness on it and I would bet that Canadian customs wouldn't allow such a thing into the country either.:D

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by gerryr

I think the USPS has a standing rule to refuse to accept anything with Ed's likeness on it and I would bet that Canadian customs wouldn't allow such a thing into the country either.:D

The official motto for Ontario, Canada is "KEEP IT BEAUTIFUL". I'll be on the look out for an Ed crossing.;)[:eek:)]

-Peter-:)

IPD_Mrs

Now would be a good time for those that have not donated during the birthday bash to do so. For $50 you can get a nice coffee mug with the IAP logo. Think of all the folks that will soon be posting their mug with THE mug. Do you want to be left out og the fun?

Nolan

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

For $50 you can get a nice coffee mug with the IAP logo.

These mug are super nice and a larger size than most coffee cups. Which I personally like alot as it saves me precious steps to the coffee pot:D

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Keep those shipping address coming!!! Less than half the members who donated $50 have sent me shipping info for their mug!! I'll track you down if I have to, but it would help me greatly if you'd read the first post in this topic and send me the info!! THANKS.

AND of course, thanks to you all for your generous support of our site!

Draken

Donation Made: Check
Drawing Entered: Check
Mug Shipping Email Sent: Check

AND of course, thanks to you for keeping this site a great resource to us all!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all!

Less than half of you who are eligible for a mug have sent me your address!

See the first post in this topic and get those addresses in to me ASAP!!

As soon as USPS gets me my shipment of #4 boxes, they'll start going out.

THANKS!!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Folks - I am still compiling the list of mug recipient's addresses.

If you have not yet sent me your info (31 of you!!!) please read the top post in this topic and get the information to me.

I will get as many mugs out as I can before this weekend, but I have to go Cape Canaveral Feb 3-9, so there will be a little delay.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Originally posted by jeff

.......... I have to go Cape Canaveral Feb 3-9, so there will be a little delay.

'Er, Houston we have a problem. Over.'
'What's the problem Nasa. Over'
'Er' Houston some ugly mug has jammed his 'ed in our exhaust pipe. We could have a little delay. Over':D[}:)]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, Skippy, you certainly would be familiar with the condition of having your 'ed up your exhaust pipe - but I wouldn't have pointed it out if you had not!!

Jeff, I thought you IT guys did everything by remote - what--- do you need to fix your computers in Ohio and can't do it from THERE!!!

Have a safe trip, Jeff!!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by ed4copies
Jeff, I thought you IT guys did everything by remote - what--- do you need to fix your computers in Ohio and can't do it from THERE!!!

Have a safe trip, Jeff!!
Actually, I have not been an IT guy for a couple of years. I only play one on the Internet. I'm going to the Cape for a class - by happy coincidence there's a Shuttle launch on the 7th.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Shuttle launch on the 7th, Jeff in Canaveral on the 7th.

HMMMMmmmmmm, Well, have a safe trip, tell us what the earth looks like from above --- we will wave as you go over!!![:0][:0][:0][:0]

(Sorry about the demotion to astronaut!):):)

Top Bottom