Idea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Not sure of the "how" but what if we tried a contest for referring new members to join. Prizes for the top recruiters for the month of the Bash.

Just a thought, not sure if it is a good one or not?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Landon,

That certainly is worth a thought. People would have the new member post in the introductions forum and give the name of the member who referred them. I like it!

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I was thinking something like that as well, might be fun to participate, maybe not so much to organize. :eek:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Sorry I'm late ! :redface: I misplaced the directions . :biggrin:

I have seen posts by newer members (myself included) praising , and giving thanks to the senior members they have learned so many things from . How about a drawing just for those senior members that have actually made some sort of contribution to the advancement of our members ? I don't have details worked out , but was thinking at least a certain join date be established . It would be more than just words to say thanks . This may not even fly , but just a thought .

Jmhoff10500

I'm new to bash planning, so... but my idea was somewhat along the lines of the "guess the skin" contest but expanded a bit into "guess the blank". we could either post picture of just a solid pen blanks, and the winners could have the blanks, or pens made of those things and either give the pens away or just another prize... the things would be crazy like the sprinkles blanks posted a while back, or my personal favorite, steak seasoning (some of my most recent experiments). cav gave a good suggestion to maybe somehow incorporate it into the trivia contest, but if we want to, i can head it up as an individual contest...

Top Bottom