IAP Estate Blank Fundraiser - FINAL SALES

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
ALL SOLD - THIS FUNDRAISER IS COMPLETED!
WELL DONE IAP!!!

I'll hold this sale open until 6 PM on 12/10/19.
All remaining will be donated to future BASH contests.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will be the final sales thread for this IAP Fundraising project.
All remaining blanks will be sold as MFRB/$60.00 shipped.
Minimum of 50 blanks in each box.

This blank sale is a continuation of the: Estate Blank Fundraiser.

All profit goes directly to IAP.

As this was an Estate Sale purchase - IAP makes no guarantee that the blanks are labeled correctly

Respond within this thread if you want any boxes.
Payment (Blanks plus postage) is to be made to the IAP PayPal account. (https://www.penturners.org/donate/).
PM me (Mark James) your name and mailing address.
I will confirm with Jeff that payment has been received.
I will then PM you back with confirmation of your order and USPS tracking.

I have about 500 blanks left, many are not labeled, so IAP is not too concerned to get "market prices" for what we are not sure of. I will simply mix-and-match a nice variety of blanks for every box.

As always, If anyone is less than happy with what they receive, just PM me and I'll make it good - guaranteed!

MFRB: 50 blanks (these will include larger blanks than the SFRB holds as I have more room) = $60.00 shipped (about .92/blank).

I have enough for 10 boxes. (1 box available; 9 were sold - 11/8/19 - 8AM).

After these sales, I will post a summary of the project on IAP, and Jeff will receive some spreadsheets just to insure transparency on my part.

Non-USA sales will be priced and sent to you for consideration.

Attachments

• IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    353 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

All right--one last Estate buy for old time's sake!! I'll take one if there's one left.

Thanks for doing this for the good of the cause Mark--your donation of time and energy is most appreciated. (so i won't pick on your math in calculating the price per blank above!! Still a steal when the division is reversed!! ;) )
earl

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
All right--one last Estate buy for old time's sake!! I'll take one if there's one left.

Thanks for doing this for the good of the cause Mark--your donation of time and energy is most appreciated. (so i won't pick on your math in calculating the price per blank above!! Still a steal when the division is reversed!! ;) )
earl

I will include the 3 blanks (Mun Ebony) from a previous sale that you reserved, so no extra cost.
My wife does complex math, I do simple! (I deducted the shipping before I divided). šŸ¤«

greenacres2

I will include the 3 blanks (Mun Ebony) from a previous sale that you reserved, so no extra cost.
My wife does complex math, I do simple! (I deducted the shipping before I divided). šŸ¤«

Wow--i'd forgotten about the Mun Ebony!! Donation has been made (after a great family gathering at an Amish farm for a Christmas meal!!)

Backing out the shipping makes the math work now!! i couldn't figure out where the .92 came from but your method was perfect!!
earl

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I'll take one if you still have one left.

Edgar

Well, well well, here we are after 3 1/2 years. :)

Edgar, after 189 IAP orders,
103 IAP member participating,
... you have the last lot of 4,729 blanks sold!.

Yes, I will assemble the last MFRB for you!

This will conclude the IAP Estate Blank Fundraiser!

(I will summarize tomorrow!)

Cheers, Mark

Top Bottom