IAP Estate Blank Fundraiser - 11/5/19

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
All SOLD

This blank sale is a continuation of the: Estate Blank Fundraiser. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for this project, so here are a few of the more interesting blanks that need a good home. (I will be posting a few more blanks this afternoon, so you may want to mix and match).

All profit goes directly to IAP.

As this was an Estate Sale purchase - IAP makes no guarantee that the blanks are labeled correctly

Respond within this thread for any blanks you may want.
Payment (Blanks plus postage) is to be made to the IAP PayPal account. (donations@penturners.org).
PM me (Mark James) your name and mailing address.
I will confirm with Jeff that payment has been received.
I will then PM you back with confirmation of your order and USPS tracking.

SFRB Shipping = $7.90
MFRB Shipping = $14.35
Smaller Pouches = estimated on an individual basis.

Maple: #1 - #5. 1" x 5 7/8". $1.00/each. (These are waxed, so I cannot evaluate the grain. (I suspect some burl).
Maple: #6 - #9. 3/4" x 5". $1.50/each. (If a Maple ? Maybe Big Leaf Maple due to the darker color; some nice figure). SOLD
Redheart
: #1 - #5. 3/4" x 5". $1.00/each. SOLD
Brazilian Rosewood:
#1 - #5. 5/8" x 8 1/8". $3.00/each. USA Mailing only due to CITIES regulations. SOLD
Bolivian Crosscut Rosewood
: #1 - #7. 3/4" x 5 7/8". $3.00/each
Bolivian Crosscut Rosewood:
#8. 3/4" x 5 3/4". $3.00
Bolivian Rosewood:
#9. 7/8" x 5 1/4". $3.00
East Indian Rosewood:
#1 - 3#. 3/4" x 6". $3.00/each
Misc Rosewood
: #4. 1" x 5 5/8". $3.00
Misc Rosewood
: #5. 1" x 5". $3.00
Misc Rosewood:
#6 - #7. 3/4" x 6 1/8". $3.00/each

Attachments

• IMG_1436.JPG
    IMG_1436.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_1437.JPG
    IMG_1437.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1438.JPG
    IMG_1438.JPG
    296.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1439.JPG
    IMG_1439.JPG
    303.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1441.JPG
    IMG_1441.JPG
    345.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1442.JPG
    IMG_1442.JPG
    343.3 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1443.JPG
    IMG_1443.JPG
    279.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

G'day Mark,

I have to make sure to tell Merissa that if I "go" to have you taking care of my blanks estate, I know that you would get a major headache but from what I see from the job you have been doing with this one, you're doing great...! ;) đź‘Ť

Cheers
George

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
G'day Mark,

I have to make sure to tell Merissa that if I "go" to have you taking care of my blanks estate, I know that you would get a major headache but from what I see from the job you have been doing with this one, you're doing great...! ;) đź‘Ť

Cheers
George

While I would certainly assist, that would be a sad chore my friend!

Yes, the Estate Blank Fundraiser has been a "slow, but steady" project. The original total of blanks was approximately 5,500. Of that, about 500 were not acceptable even for practice. So I had about 5,000 to work with. As of yesterday, IAP members have bought 3,833 (about another 500 were used in gift bags at one of the MPG's, some boxes for BASH, new member gifts and the visually impaired program). The average price has been just below $2.00/each, so the IAP membership has been able to support IAP financially, and obtain some nice blanks.

I have about 687 blanks left to sell, and would really like to finish this up before the next BASH. I need to do more work with the Visually Impaired Project and the IAP Collection, and it would be nice to get back to some segmenting designs that are on my chalkboard.

However, I have been able to see and inspect over 110 different wood species, and more importantly - learned a profound respect for our IAP vendors!!!

Aces-High

While I would certainly assist, that would be a sad chore my friend!

Yes, the Estate Blank Fundraiser has been a "slow, but steady" project. The original total of blanks was approximately 5,500. Of that, about 500 were not acceptable even for practice. So I had about 5,000 to work with. As of yesterday, IAP members have bought 3,833 (about another 500 were used in gift bags at one of the MPG's, some boxes for BASH, new member gifts and the visually impaired program). The average price has been just below $2.00/each, so the IAP membership has been able to support IAP financially, and obtain some nice blanks.

I have about 687 blanks left to sell, and would really like to finish this up before the next BASH. I need to do more work with the Visually Impaired Project and the IAP Collection, and it would be nice to get back to some segmenting designs that are on my chalkboard.

However, I have been able to see and inspect over 110 different wood species, and more importantly - learned a profound respect for our IAP vendors!!!

If I lived closer to you I would have been happy to help. Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this.

Top Bottom