IAP Collection Road Trip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The IAP Collection will be
"on the road" and fulfilling its intent
for public display.

The agenda will be: IAP Collection presentation and discussion - 45 minutes. Then I will present a slideshow, discussion and explanation on the construction of Chevron Blanks. This will be essentially the same presentation I will do at the 2019 Chicagoland MPG on April 26.

Pleasantly, these were requested by the AAW chapters - I did not initiate these meetings. The president of one of the chapters saw the collection at the Mid-Atlantic Woodturners Conference and set these dates up.

As is typical for AAW Chapters, IAP members who are not members of the chapters are welcome to attend as visitors.

Additionally, I will be staying in the Cherry Hill area between the 10 and 16, so if anyone wants to get together for an informal showing of the Collection, share a cup of coffee, or just chat - give me a PM. I already have two such times set up, but am more than happy to meet IAP members in person.

April 9, 7:00 - 9:00 PM

AAW Chapter: DelVal Turners
The Friends School
110 East Main Street
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057

April 10, 7:00 - 9:00 PM

AAW Chapter: First State Turners
Mt. Pleasant High School, STEM Lab
5201 Washington Street Extension,
Wilmington, DE 19809

April 16, 7:00 - 9:00 PM

AAW Chapter: Cape Atlantic Turners
Cape May County Library,
2050 Route 631,
Petersburg, NJ 08270.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Just a bump - A few days to pack up the chariot and on the road. Looking forward to meeting some new turners, promoting IAP, displaying the IAP Collection and getting a few practice runs for my segmenting slide show/demo at the Chicago MPG.

Top Bottom