IAP 2008 BIRTHDAY BASH TRIVIA The UN- CONTEST

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

Welcome to the IAP TRIVIA UN- CONTEST</u>.

There is no deadline and NO winners will be selected! That's right ... this is an UN-CONTEST!

!!!!!***We want to hear from YOU***!!!!!

The Question is:

What trivia question do you WISH we would have asked during the last month?

That's right ... we want to know what YOU would have asked if YOU were a TriviaMeister. We may even stash your question away for next year's bash.

There will be no winners. Just post your question in this thread. Remember, this is a family site!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Suppose you could travel at the speed of light. If you were standing on the equator and decided to travel around the world in a counter-clockwise direction, you will have arrived before you left, how is this possible??? :D

Originally posted by Mudder

Suppose you could travel at the speed of light. If you were standing on the equator and decided to travel around the world in a counter-clockwise direction, you will have arrived before you left, how is this possible??? :D

Eight.

les-smith

I thought it would have been neat to ask a specific question about an article in the library, qouting from the article. Kind of like you did on the 30 Jan Trivia. Then, you wouldn't be able to do a site search and find the answer. A lot of the articles are PDF and the site won't search within those items.
I thought that might make the question a little harder.

sparhawk

If my house is 2100 sqaure foot, and the walls are covered in 3/4 inch hardwood how many board foot is my entire house,outside walls,inside walls,studs,rafters,roof,and foundation, and how many atlas(or carbera,or patriot, or polaris) pens can i make out of it? JUst joking(Randy) Thought the whole trivia thing was great. LOts of places to look and made you look at stuff you may have never even thought to look at before. Kudos to the triviamiesters

Jarheaded

Q) How is it that my wood blank pile keeps getting larger even though I told my other half that I wasn't going to buy any more?
A) I bought a real nice chainsaw and went out and got my own wood instead.

JayDevin

What species of wood is not irritating to the touch and is not toxic, but produces severe infections if splinters of it get under the skin?

The answer is REDWOOD

Draken

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
What is the cheapest method of travel from Pittsburg PA to Columbia SC and back on 1st/2nd March 2008;):D
Train,plane or hire car?

DocStram

Originally posted by skiprat

What is the cheapest method of travel from Pittsburg PA to Columbia SC and back on 1st/2nd March 2008;):D
Train,plane or hire car?
Skippy .... I'd say take a plane. As a matter of fact, if you have time in your schedule ... why not fly from Pittsburgh to Atlanta ... get your self a nice long layover ... and I'll drive up from Macon (75 miles south) to meet you.

I can spend all day Friday, Feb 29th with you. We can spend the day in Atlanta (a quick trip to the infamous Highland Hardware .. then I'll take you up to Woodcraft and Rockler .. then I'l drop you back off at the airport and you can head to Columbia. What do you think?

Al

Top Bottom