"I won!!" NOW WHAT??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
So, you answered trivia questions for days on end and finally,

YOU WON!!

Now what???

Here is the process:
I will send you a PM asking you to Email your shipping information to this year's trivia email account.
Then, I send that information to the prize donor for the prize you won---EXCEPT if that donor has multiple prizes, I wait until all his prizes are awarded and then send the donor a list, so that donor only has to ship one time.

Then, the donor will ship your prize or, if it is a gift certificate the donor or I will get back to you with a "code" that you can use on the donor's website.

It is NOT unusual for the names of winners to be accumulated until early March. So, don't anticipate immediate delivery!!

I am always available to answer questions by PM.
With over 100 prizes in process, understand that you will not receive updates on YOUR prize's distribution.
If you have not received your prize by March 20, certainly email or PM me so we can nudge your donor!!!!

Hope this clarifies the process!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON
WINNING!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

healeydays

Thanks to the volunteers for putting something like this together.

I'm a newbie at this site within this past year and can't believe the contests. Impressive...

Draken

Ed,

I know you are busy with the bash and all, but how long in general should one wait to get the PM after they win? Or do you already have my info and don't need to send one?

Thanks!
James

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We are coming into the home stretch, guys!!

This weekend the remainder of the contests close. So, I expect to have the trivia up to date today (Wed).

I would really like to "train" one to five guys to take over the prize administration. Since the addition of the "allocation" committee, the job has gotten easier, but I just don't keep up to it, like I used to. Honestly, I don't remember details like I used to, and every time I start, it takes forever to see where I left off!!

The system can work well---and I am able to help someone(s) learn.

PM me if you think you would be willing to do this for a couple years.
ed

Top Bottom