I need everyones help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

polarbear1

I have been a member of IAP since early 2007, only a few months after I purchased my first lathe. I do not post too often and have never started one, but I am on here reading at least 3 times a week, often 7 days per week. I have made hundreds if not over 1,000 pens. My dream tool besides my lathe, is a nice band saw, some of you may know Laguna tools is giving away a band saw this week. Over 200 woodworkers submitted a picture of their best work, this week only the public is allowed to vote for the best work, I was working on a relatively good size walnut burl table lamp, which turned out beautiful; the pictures do not do it justice. I don't know if any other members of the IAP have entries in that contest if so please let us know. It would be nice if all members of the IAP voted for one of their members to win.
Please vote today, voting is only done from Feb 15th – 22nd, and it's so simple.
First follow this link to Laguna tools.

http://www.lagunatools.com/

Click the vote button
Put in your email address and the project ID number # 192
Laguna tools will then send you an email from; Torben Helshoj [info@lagunatools.com]. Open the email and confirm your vote.

Thanks for your vote.

Attachments

• smCAX5D2SW.jpg
    smCAX5D2SW.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom