I just don't know

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

okiebugg

Why do I click on the Oklahoma tab? I simply do not know. Nobody ever adds anything to this thread, so I announce it to be dead!

All of the Okies were fleeing tornados, so they left. Now most of the people are from Joplin enjoying our hospitality.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Do you wanna meet?

It's been a long time since we had a meeting at my place so I'll ask if you all would like to hold one? I've decided that I won't be doing any shows this summer so any week-end in June looks good for me:wink: . I'll supply the burgers again and we can grill out, and I might be able to talk the owner of Classics into a door prize or two:rolleyes:.
Shawnee is centrally located in Oklahoma and as before we do invite our neighbors from North Texas, Southern Missouri and Western Arkansas.
My shop is small but well equipped so if we want we could hold so demos.

Go here to let me know if intrested and the date you would prefer:http://www.penturners.org/forum/f88/wanna-meet-95855/

Last edited:

jakson200369

Well, the problem is, unlike the states around us, there is not much population in Oklahoma. Which I prefer it that way!! Then you take into consideration that 80% of the population is located either in the OKC Metro and the Tulsa Metro, that don't leave a lot of peoples out there in the in-be-tweens!!!!!

Hopefully it will get better.

balloon dude

can okies turn?

I just move here from Wisconsin, well in September 2012. I am looking for a club to join and turn with? I have been turning wood for several years now I just got into pen turning and was looking forward to meeting some Okies and turn some pens. I am in Delaware County are any of "you'all" close by?

balloon dude
aka: Darryl

Top Bottom