I had a crazy thought

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Depends. Are you going to lay them horizontal or vertical? Horizontal will look like a small butcher block. Vertical would look like little squares. Horizontal would show more grain and probably look nicer. So if you do them vertical that might be crazy. Ha Ha.

PenPal

My dearly beloved threatened to pave our kitchen floor this way if the choice is hers alone. A guy since past did just that before he moved house it was very effective.

Peter.

magpens

Be sure to round and drill the blanks before gluing into the assembly !! .. šŸ˜ :rolleyes: o_O;)

Madman1978

Depends. Are you going to lay them horizontal or vertical? Horizontal will look like a small butcher block. Vertical would look like little squares. Horizontal would show more grain and probably look nicer. So if you do them vertical that might be crazy. Ha Ha.
Do you realize how many cuts to do this with end grain would be needed?

jttheclockman

If I were you and seriously thinking this I would start with something like a serving tray or even a box of some sort to get the feel and idea of what way to go.

Jans husband

How about a kitchen chopping board as an experiment?
I suggested that to my wife as a possible Christmas present, and now she is ignoring me!!!

She wants a new handbag.

Good idea though. you could split the banks lengthwise and cover twice the area.

Interested to see if you take up the challenge.

You have to now-!!

Mike

Top Bottom