I deeply apologize for my delayed introduction

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Oilenroc

Before I introduce my self I would like to apologize to the community here in which I failed to introduce myself when the time I was entered to this very promising group as really is. Mr. Jeff, thank you for entering me here. I'm not a pen turner but just an ordinary netizen that would like to have my own Pen for my everyday writing. I work in a covid-19 facilities as frontliner here in in my country. Amidst the pandemic being a frontliner I would like to have something for myself which is a pen. A very unique one a design coming from my own idea with a help of a penmaker. But because I am new here and all of you are penmakers I was so anxious I might be turn down but also I'm scared that I might be an easy target for scammers for I have little knowledge how things work here. But it all down into a consequence that I am now being doubted here because I still not made a deal to anyone here because I have not pay any money yet and never let anyone start the work. The works here are great and very exceptional it really confuse me which one I would like to choose. Then I am also thinking about how much will it cost me. It got me mesmerize on how the pen is being made especially in colored acrylic and resins when I watch youtube and websites. All the pens that I saw are great and unique I am so envious, japanese pen italian pen american pen and including this community works are all great. But this all turn to stress because I don't know what to choose or what to decide and it even stress me even more that I already bothered people that I am not already aware of it.. so if you wanted me to leave it's ok... If you wanted to help me it is also ok and I appreciate it. If you want to tell something for me it is ok, we all have freedom of expression here..
Again I do sincerely apologize and thanks that I got to know there are people who can run businesses or jobs at home like this despite of the world wide pandemic.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Oilenroc

Welcome to IAP. I compliment you on introducing yourself a bit more formally!
Thank you sir.. and I put my picture here now.. to be fair and transparent. 🤗 I because I felt embarrass of it.. english is not my first language that is why. pens like shaefer, monteverdi, maki-e pen, stipula and more are all great but they are so expensive for me. Then people here like you can make $50+ pen with more creativity... If I am able have one here it will not be my last purchase. Your works are so cool sir.. I might be buying it in the future or... I might going to do some referral here individually to people Who loves to write. It is a good advantage for selling and marketing.

Kenny Durrant

Welcome. Good to see you've opened up and said hello. It's sad that there's so much corruption in the world today people have to be concerned about everything. I hope all is on the up and up now and there's no hard feelings on either side.

Oilenroc

Welcome. Good to see you've opened up and said hello. It's sad that there's so much corruption in the world today people have to be concerned about everything. I hope all is on the up and up now and there's no hard feelings on either side

Welcome. Good to see you've opened up and said hello. It's sad that there's so much corruption in the world today people have to be concerned about everything. I hope all is on the up and up now and there's no hard feelings on either side.
Yes sir... That is why I do not have yet a Credit card. But my bank account doesn't work in paypal. I am finding ways how to pay abroad. And that is why I don't like the work to be start right away without a payment. not only being doubted but I don't want also my ideas of creativity even I'm not a pen turner to be sell to other people if I'm not able to pay right away. There is also a presence of business And competition here I believe.. instead of saying no to the artist, I don't want to hurt the feelings I will just get back in the future. Anyway it can b $40 or $50 or less than $100 for a beautiful pen it is less expensive than an iphone.

Top Bottom