I Cannot Accept

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

It was with astonishment that I recently learned that my name had been drawn for one of the last of the Daily Trivia Contest prizes. If it is ok with Jeff, I am asking that he send my prize to the person who has taken the brunt of my loser rants and ravings ...... the person who has suffered the most abuse and ridicule ..... the person who has been a great sport and laughed all the way with me to Losersville.
Jeff, I respectfully ask that my prize be passed on to Bill in Idaho.

As an additional show of gratitude, I will no longer continue to tarnish his reputation by calling him Weasel Bill. It is now "Bill in Idaho". Thank you Bill, for being such a good friend to all of us in IAP. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ilikewood

For those who don't know, Al and I have been jabbing back and forth for several months now and it has been all in fun.

As for Al, I appreciate the offer very greatly. I did volunteer for the job though and knew I was not in for any prizes for the Trivia. I could have entered some of the others, but I lost my "round Tuit" coin somewhere around here. There is the rub! I didn't enter any of the other contests, so I don't deserve to win![B)]

Al, PM me this evening and we'll talk it over!!:)

tas2181

Famous qoutes-
"If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve." William T. Sherman
"If chosen I cannot accept" DocStram

No matter what Doc, you are still a winner and your record has been blemished.:D

Rob

Doc,

My congrats go to you. I've checked the newest winners list, and I remain a loser still. :( In that I am extremely distraught, I am giving consideration to keeping all of my primo amboyna blanks and running out and buying myself a Nova DVR XP lathe as a consolation prize. Doc, you Sir, are out of the "club". ;)

I've seen many members post similar, but speaking for myself only, I consider it a privilege to be able to make a small donation to this site and be allowed to participate in the trivia contest. It was great fun and I am a winner, if nothing else due to the knowledge I've gained from all the members. Thanks Jeff and Doc, thanks for the laughs. I'm leaving now to dry my tears and order that lathe!!![}:)]

Rob

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Face it Doc - it had to happen sooner or later. May you can start an ex-losers club which I hope I can join someday. It stil has the loser name in it so there is no shame. Accept your prize with dignity. Alas, I am still a loser.

Top Bottom