I am so WIRED!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStram

Tomorrow's THE day! It's the very first Bubbasville SouthEast! We have a bunch of IAP members coming ... some as far as South Carolina and Alabama. Plus we have a couple of new recruits. (LOL As Skye describes them "Whom we must convert")

Mannnn I have been waiting for this for so long. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!
Hot Dang!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I hope your meeting is as much fun as what we have here in N. Texas and I know the rest of the Texas bubbasville group wishes you just as much success. May we bubbas go forth and multiply.[:D]
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by DocStram
<br />Tomorrow's THE day! It's the very first Bubbasville SouthEast! We have a bunch of IAP members coming ... some as far as South Carolina and Alabama. Plus we have a couple of new recruits. (LOL As Skye describes them "Whom we must convert")

Mannnn I have been waiting for this for so long. I don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight!
Hot Dang!!!

Ron Mc

LOL...May the Southeast Bubbasville be as beneficial and fun loving as the N. Texas group as well as all the other Bubbasvilles that are popping up! One day we need to have a huge Bubbasville gathering! One location centrally located, all groups, everyone has to bring at least 2 pens, prizes, lathes, and Jeff Carrel the head Bubba standing on a podium conducting the whole thing! I'll even bring a boom box with Phantom of the Opera playing![;)][:D]

Y'all have a fantastic time and turn one for us.

btboone

Al, I'm wired too. They removed my huge dumpster full of concrete at 9:00 tonight! You should have heard the truck grunting and groaning. The dumpster was something like 20' long. More room for parking. [8)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom