Huge Cheer for Rick Herrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

In the last six months I have purchased two tool rests, an offset sanding kit, and most recently, a set of custom pin mandrels from @rherrell . A while ago, I had acquired several ProKraft solid brass kits through a member of IAP and have just not been fond of the company's recommended methods of turning so I reached out to Rick to make a mandrel for the body with an integrated bushing and a second similar mandrel so I can essentially use the cap as a sleeve for a semi kittless look.

Rick's response time to my messages through IAP is always very fast, usually within minutes. Turn around time on the items I have ordered has been like nothing else custom I have ever purchased. All of my orders have been placed on Fridays and he has turned them around and had them shipped next day. The quality and workmanship of everything I have ordered is top notch and it is very apparent in his work that he enjoys what he does.

I highly recommend reaching out to Rick for any of your specialized tooling needs.

Top Bottom