Howdy from Riverview, FL

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Johmanda

Literally just started with making my first pen last Sat. I have a mini lathe and beginner's kit that I need to get set up so I can start practicing. Looking forward to learning a lot.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Kim.

Get your Wood ID guesses in for Puzzle Contests 2 & 3 and watch for more puzzles to come.

magpens

@Johmanda

where do I find out about this?

Look on the IAP website Home Page, where you will find this thread listed :

That is for Puzzle 3. . . You will have to search for Puzzle 2 and for Puzzle 1. . There will be more puzzles coming.

If you have trouble finding them, try asking someone . . . Edgar, for example, who is the "New Member Advocate" for the IAP, would be able to help . . . others also.

Johmanda

Welcome from Texas, Kim.

Get your Wood ID guesses in for Puzzle Contests 2 & 3 and watch for more puzzles to come.

where do I find out about this?
@Johmanda

Look on the IAP website Home Page, where you will find this thread listed :

That is for Puzzle 3. . . You will have to search for Puzzle 2 and for Puzzle 1. . There will be more puzzles coming.

If you have trouble finding them, try asking someone . . . Edgar, for example, who is the "New Member Advocate" for the IAP, would be able to help . . . others also.
Thank you. I found them

jttheclockman

Welcome Kim from the state of NJ. Maybe give us a little background on yourself if you feel up to it. Also how did you find us is a question I always want to ask new comers because sometimes it is interesting stories. Again have fun and take a look around.

Johmanda

Literally just started with making my first pen last Sat. I have a mini lathe and beginner's kit that I need to get set up so I can start practicing. Looking forward to learning a lot.
Well, someone suggested I tell a little about myself. I am retired and love it. I have 2 children, dtr is a J.D. and Phd. in Law, barred in CA and working rem otely for a firm there. Son is Major in the Army and stationed in S. Korea. I direct the choir at my church and play a little piano. I raise train and show Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs and Australian Terriers. I have been intrigued by pen turning for some time. I heard about IAP from a gentleman demonstrating his pen turning at the Florida State Fair on Thursday.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

Top Bottom