How much to ask for my Subwoofer/Amp?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfishsc

I have a nice 12" Kicker Comp VR in a Pro box and 350W amp w/wiring.

I bought the stuff a few years ago and can't remember what I paid for it. I used them for a year and then they sat in the spare bedroom for a year or so when I sold the car, and I can't convince the wife that we need them in our family car. I'm hoping there's a few audio-junkies here
that can help me price them fairly. I have them currently listed on a local free classified thing for $175 all together.

BTW I live in SC if you're interested. Shipping would be prohibitive, I'm sure, since the stuff is so big.

sub_amp2.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

JimGo is right (for once)! A couple of years ago I sold all four wheels and the tires from my '86 911 in ebay .... to some kid in Puerto Rico. The shipping cost alone was $75 a wheel. Somewhere in Puerto Rico there's a guy driving around with Porsche wheels on his VW Bug!

Just kidding about being right for once, JimGo. You've been right before .... I'll have to check the archives. :)

emackrell

In fact if there is an E-Bay store anywhere near you (usually has a name like "I Sold It!") you can drop the stuff off, and THEY photograph it, list it, sell it, and ship it, and send you a check. Minus a commission of course, which is something like 30%, but at least you get it sold with very little work on your part.

cheers Eileen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom