Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 500

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Travlr7

Started making pens last April. Most of mine have been for The Freedom Pen Program. 220 to them and 20 sold to customers.

Bruce[;)]

PS: Update After Pen State TAT and Woodcraft TAT up to 261. Hope this is not considered braggin' Just correcting the facts.[:eek:)]

daledut

I have been making pens now for about a year and a half, after dabbleing in woodworking for 25+ years. I have not kept count but I am sure that I have made in excess of 100 pens.

I am amazed at how addictive this is. Not only have I done a number of experiments with custom pen designs, but pen turning has given me the confidence to try other woodworking projects also.

Daniel

I have nearly 100 pens I have made in my posetion as I write.
Have made over 100 pens for the FPP this year alone, and made several orders in exess of 25 pens each. These counted with the pens I have sold or given away makes my count in the over 500 catagory. I've been at it for about two and a half years.

txbob

I stopped counting at 1000, have probably done 600 since then. Had two couples doing craft fairs selling my pens, and I spent ALL my spare time making them. Got really burned out on production work, and now I only make pens for my own enjoyment and as gifts for friends and family.

Bob S. in TX

wpenm

I have to agree with Dale, pen turning is addictive. I was a commercial carpenter untill my back gave out and was unable to do the work I loved. After moping around the house for about a year after my surgery, I decided I had to do something or I would go crazy. I remembered some of the guys I had worked with made pens, so I did a little research and now I am addicted.
Well that's my story. Hope I didn't bore everyone.
Garry

C_Ludwigsen

If I count the results of this poll correctly, there are 217 replies.

If 217 people can reply to the a question about how many pens you have turned, I'm sure they can reply to who they want on a board of a Penturners organization. Get the votes in folks, please.

Just a random thought.

PenWorks

Sorry, I voted 200 times on that question, LOL Get out & VOTE, If you don't vote, you loose your right to complain about anything. Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom