how many bubbasville's do we have?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcarrell

bubbasville is everywhere :)

we have'm in foat wuth, atlanta, dc area and houston...and?????

who else is hosting a bubbasville ???

i'm working on a plan for "bubbasville", to coordinate all bubbasville mtg times/locations and info...

if those who host a bubbasville would plz contact me offline at jcarrell@bubbasville.com i'd appreciate it!

stay tuned y'all!

torne pluma...jeff c, in foat wuth...one of the bubbas
www.bubbasville.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeffj13

Not sure we should let the southerners have all the fun. Would there be enough interest in a bubbasville in CT or New England?

Although, given New Englander's preppie status, maybe we should call it Robertsville or Williamsville.

jeff

DocStram

Originally posted by jeffj13
<br />Not sure we should let the southerners have all the fun. Would there be enough interest in a bubbasville in CT or New England?

Although, given New Englander's preppie status, maybe we should call it Robertsville or Williamsville.

jeff
Good one Jeff. We're Italian, among other things ... DocStram is short for Stramiello. We lived in Alabama when my first son was born. People would ask what we were going to name him. I'd say, "Well, it's either going to be Billy Ray Bob or Cosmo." They'd laugh like crazy at "Cosmo".

We later moved back to Pittsburgh where my second son was born. "What are you going to name him?" I'd say, "Well, it's either going to be Billy Ray Bob or Cosmo." They'd laugh like crazy at Billy Ray Bob.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
Thats Allana...The T is silent for those who have lived in Atlanta for over 20 years....just rolls off the tongue, kinda like daddy is in the uhl bidness.....

clewless

DC area!!....shudder...

Bubbasville East is ACROSS the bay, on the beautiful Eastern Shore of MD[:D]

Our next meeting is January 13th and basically the 2nd Sat. of each month.

By the way, my wife has named the group "The termites" cause of the sawdust we create...[:)]

BigRob777

Wow, it's a Bubbasville epidemic. I always enjoy the Bubbasville East, at Joe's. We do get a nice contingency from the DC area though. Wouldn't be the same without them. I'm having Bubbasville withdrawl, as we couldn't do our last meeting.
Rob

EDIT: BTW, thank you, Jeff, for getting all of this started and thank you Joe, for starting our local group.

woodwish

Haven't been able to make to any of the B'villes but the closet one was still more than 6 hours away. Decided to have Bubbaville Lynn Haven today here in NW Florida hosted in my shop. Besides myself my daughter's lab, Hershey, attended. I demo'ed my new Trend Airshield, demo'ed some sharpening techniques, and glued up some blanks. We decided to call it a day since everyone else was out shopping. The meeting concluded with a plate of nachos followed by a nap in front of the TV. Very successful B'ville meeting and we look forward to the next one.

I think I am the only member in Lynn Haven, FL (Hershey was a guest and not a penturner anyway) so I expected attendance to be light. I will post pictures next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom