How did I NOT know you were here?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Beautys_Beast

Do I ever feel like an idiot. I have been turning pens for about a year now, and had NO IDEA about exotic blanks. Not only are their prices less than PSI, they are local, and I don't have to pay shipping, I can just cruise over and pick my stuff up. I always prefer to shop local business's if possible. This is like Christmas in November!

I had recently placed an order, and realized they were so close, when I asked if they had pick up available, not only did they say yes, they said that they would refund my shipping, (which they did) if I wanted to come get my order. They are open late enough for me to go any night after work, which NEVER happens ANYWHERE. AND they said they would have the coffee on... WOO HOO!! My kinda people.

Can't wait to meet a few more turners.

A happy customer.
M.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I have been dealing with Exotic Blanks since the very beginning of my pen-turning days 8 years ago. . At that time Dawn and Ed had been retailing on Exotic Blanks for only 4 or 5 years (of course their experience with making and selling hand-crafted pens goes back long before that). . I can say that they have always helped me out in every possible way and I am not surprised that they are treating you like one of the family. . You are lucky to live so close to them !!!

Another happy customer !!

And another "M."

randyrls

Their prices are great and they succeed in making their customers happy!

I'm glad I don't live in driving distance, or I'd be there every night!

Top Bottom