How bout some prayers and good thoughts for Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck Hutchings, Dale Camino, is going to miss the chapter meeting tomorrow and not because he wants to. Dale developed vertigo yesterday and will be unable to join us. He is always a big part of the meetings and we will miss seeing him there. Get better trooper, we're with you in spirit.
WB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Now Chuck what in the world are you doing??? You get yourself well again and get back here. I am sure you are all tucked nice and safe in that pink blanket but we can't have this.

Seriously though I have had bouts of this and it is no fun. Get well and look forward to your posts again. Someone has to keep this place sharp and in good spirits. :)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes everybody. I HAD to get out of that bed for awhile. Not making any sudden movements :redface: Sure do hate missing the meeting and, all my friends from near and far. Dr. gave me some Antivert tabs and I guess they work at least long enough to type this post. I have a feeling I'll be back in bed soon. :wink: Dr. says it could be a couple of weeks with this stuff. :frown: You all hold down the fort :biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck are you sure it's not just a hangover???? Get better..
I might have thought it could be if, it hadn't been three weeks since I had my last beer. :biggrin: Thanks Rich!

I stopped in and talked shop with Chuck on my way home. It was fun, but I sure do hate that damn construction on the way home!!
Glad you stopped by again Ernie. It was good to see you, Mark and, Todd. Feeling much better but, not 100% yet. Glad there were no wrecks to hold you up like last time.

D.Oliver

Okay Chuck, level with us....What was it that you were trying to get out of? Was it antiquing with the wife? Maybe furniture shopping?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Okay Chuck, level with us....What was it that you were trying to get out of? Was it antiquing with the wife? Maybe furniture shopping?
I would have done BOTH of those things if, I had your money :biggrin: :tongue:
It didn't last long....maybe 48 hours or so. I can hardly wait for the next round :redface: Thanks for your concern :biggrin: What a Pal! :rolleyes::biggrin:

D.Oliver

Heck, I ain't worried about you Chuck. If they look at the company you keep, they'll never let you into heaven and you're too darn ornery for even the devil to want you around, so you're going to live forever my friend!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Heck, I ain't worried about you Chuck. If they look at the company you keep, they'll never let you into heaven and you're too darn ornery for even the devil to want you around, so you're going to live forever my friend!
:biggrin: I don't know where I'm going but....I know I'll have plenty of company :wink::biggrin: All 5 of my friends will be there :biggrin:

bobleibo

Hey, Utah could use a guy like you, the rest of the bums up there are useless! As long as you don't head to South Dakota you'll be fine.

Top Bottom