Hot pink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I seem to get alot of requests from women for Hot Pink acrylics. Plain pink wouldn't be so interesting, but pink with a touch of white would be good. I have searched and searched archives of several online stores and can't find anything. I find the occasional pink, but usually with some ugly color like pink in mostly black AA blanks. It's certainly possible I missed it out there, especially with my super slow phone connection. Any suggestions where I can find what I need?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brewmeister35

Woodturningz.com has some nice pinks too. Here's a link http://woodturningz.com/InlaceAcrylesterPenBlanks.aspx Just be aware these things are brittle. There's a pic of a couple pens I made with the "cotton candy" in my album. I'm about to try a pink flamingo from woodcraft too. That looks about as close to a flashy pink as I can find besides the inlace. That link might take a few to load up. I feel your pain on the slow connection since I only connect at 28k here [B)].

toolcrazy

I bought some trustone that was pink. Very pretty bright pink with white swirls. I believe it was called asian pink coral. I believe it came from CSUSA.

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
How about this one?
IMG_4746.jpg

Created by Jeff in Indiana. You name it, Jeff can do it.

GK

workinforwood

Oh yeah...that one is perfect GK. I saw the woodcraft one on the shelf, it is boring straight pink only. I did buy a couple of the asian pink trustone's, but they are not cheap and not really that pink either, more of a peach pink so my wife says. The CSUSA blank seems to be straight pink. I like that pink with a touch of red displayed in a smokey sort of way. Where would I find him at?

Top Bottom