Horse-themed kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NCStryder

Does anyone know of a horse-themed kit? Specifically with a horse head on the clip or cap? My granddaughter wants one and I am unable to find a kit like that. I've seen horse blanks, but that's not what she wants. She's picked out a blank from wood special to the family. Any help would be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

@NCStryder

I thought I had seen such a clip at . . . woodnwhimsies . com . . . . but they don't show any at the present time.

However, maybe they could be persuaded to use YOUR wood and do a line-art horsehead right on the wood.

Here is a link to their product showing the line-art horsehead . . .

magpens

That's a cool looking pen. But I can't imagine how much shipping from Australia would be.

It's not that bad, actually, especially if you have it shipped via "Surface Mail" . . . and it often gets slipped in with the Air Mail.

To minimize the per-item shipping cost, you can increase the number of items to the max for that weight category.

A few years ago I bought some pen stuff from several Australian vendors; there were no problems and the shipping cost was acceptable.
Timberbits was one Aussie supplier I bought from; "Robutacion" (IAP member) was another. . There were others.

jttheclockman

@NCStryder

Here are some Horsehead pen clips, available on Ebay :

Mal do not bother. Another one of those come here and hit and run. I have talked about this very thing a few times. No response from OP.

Top Bottom