Hope I can say this..New Berea Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

Stopped by Berea today and Larry showed me a few new Sierra pens they are getting in shortly. One was Gold Ti, only where you would normally have the black painted section, it was Black Ti.[8D] The other looked even better in that it was Rhodium plated with the black Ti pieces.

I was even showed a modification that they are doing that allows us to install either a pencil, or pen kit inside the Sierra. (the pencil version was cool in that you twisted the top cap and the lead came out.[8D] )

The platings I was told are out shortly, but it may be a little bit of time before the pen/pencil kits come out.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mikey

Yea, Larry said he had shipped a few samples to another reseller to take a look at. He did not know what they would cost, but he did mention that all kits would be going up soon because of the increases in raw material costs.

Hi everyone,

Here is a photo of the new Black Titanium Sierras.

SierraBlkTiDuoFade.jpg

And if you'd like to see more photos of those Sierras (or any of the 11 platings I offer) you can see them at http://albums.beartoothwoods.com and select Sierra.

The new kits are scheduled to arrive on Tuesday May 2nd. If you want to be notified as soon as they arrive you can create an account on my website. I will be emailing everyone with an account as soon as they arrive.

It was a lot of fun developing this plating. It features a more highly polished plating that is almost mirror-like. Also, the black titanium/platinum and black titanium/gold titanium are all premium platings that will last. You won't have to worry about these platings wearing off.

I don't have a final price yet, but the prices will be in line with the normal titanium gold Sierras.

I'll be watching this thread so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Ernie

JimGo

Thanks for the pics Ernie, and thanks for the link! It's great to be able to see all the different plating options next to each-other.

I'm glad everyone likes the photos.

I have definitely thought about black Ti and bright Cu. I wanted the first ones to be all of super durable platings. I haven't heard any problems about the Bright Copper, but I know it isn't as durable as the titanium coatings.

If others are interested, let me know. I've been very happy with my bright copper plating and would love to extend the line.

Ernie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom