Hi Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

hombre4

Hi Tom; Well you are down to just 3 days until the Farm Market, hope your inventory is up. I just want to wish you the best. Might catch you there this Saturday morning.

Good Luck...Archie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I'll be there, bright and early... about 6:30AM.... with a LARGE cup of coffee in my hand.. [:p]
I think I have about 150 pens and perfume applicators ready to go... and enough kits to keep up with any custom orders...
I think I might have enough blanks on hand also... [:p][:p][:p]
I am not in the back room this year... I have a booth in the main room right on the aisle near the front door... should get a lot better exposure... and closer to the coffee vendor also [;)][;)]
If anyone here is in the area on a Saturday morning, please make it a point to stop by.
Here is a link to the Farmers' Market
http://www.hagerstownmd.org/CityFarmersMarket/CityFarmersMarket_index.asp

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Originally posted by Old Griz
<br />I'll be there, bright and early... about 6:30AM.... with a LARGE cup of coffee in my hand.. [:p]
I think I have about 150 pens and perfume applicators ready to go... and enough kits to keep up with any custom orders...
I think I might have enough blanks on hand also... [:p][:p][:p]
I am not in the back room this year... I have a booth in the main room right on the aisle near the front door... should get a lot better exposure... and closer to the coffee vendor also [;)][;)]
If anyone here is in the Hagerstown, MD area on a Saturday morning, please make it a point to stop by.
Here is a link to the Farmers' Market
http://www.hagerstownmd.org/CityFarmersMarket/CityFarmersMarket_index.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom