Hi from Western NY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

Welcome! I am also in Rochester (West Henrietta). FYI, the local Woodturning club is the Finger Lakes Woodturners (FLWT) a chapter of the AAW and a not for profit organization. I have been a member for 12 years and I am the current Treasurer. You can find more info about the club at fingerlakesWoodturners.com. You can also contact me through here or through the club website. FLWT has several programs that are free that help new and experienced turners develop their skills.

NT_2112

Welcome! I am also in Rochester (West Henrietta). FYI, the local Woodturning club is the Finger Lakes Woodturners (FLWT) a chapter of the AAW and a not for profit organization. I have been a member for 12 years and I am the current Treasurer. You can find more info about the club at fingerlakesWoodturners.com. You can also contact me through here or through the club website. FLWT has several programs that are free that help new and experienced turners develop their skills.
Howdy. That is great news. I recently joined the Rochester Maker Space in the city. I will definately check ou the FLWT.

Thanks!

Top Bottom