Hi from the south UK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gwoolie

New boy to the forum,

Have been pen turning for about 3 months, wood and acrylic.

Im an EMT/Ambulance Tech by trade, 25 years in the NHS, so getting hands on the lathe chills me out, time in the shed :)

Still got loads to learn, only just got the hand of CA, without having to shout for my other half to rescue me lol

Hopefully soonish will get a chance to make my own blanks, have hinted its my birthday soon. Not ever made one so I'm sure there will be a few weeks
of doh, aaagggh and other choice words from the shed haha

Anyway look forward to input and sharing.

Cheers,

Graham

Reactions: KJA
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KJA

New boy to the forum,

Im an EMT/Ambulance Tech by trade, 25 years in the NHS, so getting hands on the lathe chills me out, time in the shed :)

Still got loads to learn, only just got the hand of CA, without having to shout for my other half to rescue me lol

Hopefully soonish will get a chance to make my own blanks, have hinted its my birthday soon. Not ever made one so I'm sure there will be a few weeks

Cheers,

Graham
G'day mate, she's a ripper of a way to pass time for sure. Once you start to make some blanks there's no turning back (pun intended). Looking forward to following your progress.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Gwoolie

B0090FEA-E7F3-4B74-A25B-1166D82AC36D.jpeg

A couple from yesterday so you can see where I'm at šŸ˜€

Sajones

New boy to the forum,

Cheers,

Graham
Welcome. I am looking forward to seeing what you create. Lets hope your other half gets the hints. I am a retired nurse. Did EMT, worked airfield response, and military medic. Nice to have you.

Top Bottom