Hi, from Orlando

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TungOilTim

Hey guys, my name is Tim. I've been lurking on the site for a while, and figured I'd say hi and maybe post some pens soon. I appreciate all of the expertise on this site, it has greatly improved the quality of my pens!
Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lee K

I used to hail from orlando .... lived in casselberry, worked in maitland and pine hills at one time.

Great thing about the interwebs .... its all over the place!!!! Welcome... :biggrin:

ctubbs

Welcome from far west Kentucky, Tim to the addiction, sometimes referred to as the vortex. You mention that you have read some of the site, be sure to give the library a good bit of time. The link is at the top of the page. You will find an article called Library Index. This covers tutorials on about anything pen making you can think of. You will also notice that there are articles listed by year. Much good info there as well. When these fail to answer your questions, by all means post it here. I have never seen one go unanswered very long. Grab some wood, make some shavings and have fun all the while being safe.
Charles

wood128

Welcome Tim. I am in Cocoa Beach, not far away. We had an estimated 300,000 visitors here in the county last week for the Space Shuttle launch.

Joe

TungOilTim

Thanks for all the kind welcomes. ctubbs, I've been soaking up all the info in the library, it's quite impressive. Brian, I live over in Winter Springs currently. Hopefully I'll post some pens up here pretty soon.
Tim

Top Bottom