HF shipping?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodnknots

Has anyone on this site ever ordered from HF online, and not had their order go on back order? I have ordered a couple of times, becaues the HF store only carries a certain percentage of the catalog. One time, I actually had a credit card expire while waiting for my backorder to be filled!! Then when they tried to charge it, they had to cancel my order because the credit card was invalid! I had received 2 notices during the waiting period that my items were on backorder and giving me options to cancel or maintain my order. Then when they tried to ship it, the credit card had expired... Now I find out that my recent order (about a week or so ago) is on backorder. Here we go again... At least this CC doesn't expire till 2008...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

I used to quite often until I found out they had a local store here. Now I only order online if they have a really good deal on an item that they don't carry in the store. Their shipping is ridiculously slow and sale items often go on back order quickly. I think they do this when they run low on stock so they can get a break from the manufacturer for higher quantity. In essence they use this method to take advanced orders.

rduncan

Earlier it was not uncommon for many items I ordered to be backordered. I must admit, however, that recently I've had very good success. In fact I've even been receiving items pretty fast also.

mrcook4570

On my last HF order, I ordered four items. So far, I have received three different shipments from them and am still waiting on my fourth item.

Gary Max

Lets see my last order was about Jan. Still waiting on the back order. I told them today if it takes me the rest of my life I intend on getting my item. I do not care how many times I have to reorder it. I will not order anything from them as long as I am waiting on this order so they are really costing themselves money.
Hey that means I am saving money.

Randy_

I've ordered from them three or four times in the last six months. Shipping has generally been about a week or less and I have not had any items on back order. Maybe I have just been lucky??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom