HF Pressure Pot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy_

For those of you who have been patiently waiting...........the pot is on sale!! Half price!! $39.99

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93119

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Thanks Randy!!!

I'll check if it is locally available and if sale is honored, if not, I'll put my order tomorrow [:D]

reed43

My local store said they will honor the sale price if I print out the add. Yuma Az Reed

Randy_

This is used as a pressure vessel to cast PR blanks. Eliminates the problems of voids and bubbles in the blanks.

Seems like most people cast at around 40 PSI; but there have been a couple of recent posts that lesser pressures are equally effective. I don't cast so I am just passing along what I have seen posted,

elody21

Well I missed the coupon but plan on getting the pot this week end. Actually I am not sure what coupon you were talking about? How do you get one for when the next one come out?
Thanks Alice

reed43

I went to there web site and printed it out. I bought one tuesday and got the sale price plus the 20% coupon. Reed

melogic

All of the stores around me are out of stock on this item. They are even out of stock on their web site. So I placed an order online and just let it go on back order, but at least I got it for the sale price.

OKLAHOMAN

Not to disapoint but I've been waiting for over 60 days on the web order and recived another card in the mail last week still on B/O. Finally talked them out of the display at my local HF. Email me if you want me to keep my web order active for you and I will ship to you when it arrives. I will wait until next week to send back the card to cancel my back order

Gary Max

I have been waiting since January 2006 for mine to arrive.
This is a true story---it should of been here last week.
Yah---right
It has become a challange to see if I can really get one.
Read the cards they sent--- some tell you that you need to renew your order or contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom