HF 115 drill bit set ???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

Dario.i have a set i got on sale for $39.00,don't have any idea what degree they are but i am very satisfied with them.

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Okay I am about to break and purchase this set...noticed that they come in 118 degree tips and 135 degree tips. Which one is better for drilling pen banks?

<b>Anyone still know if there is an online coupon I can print???</b>

Dario, the Norseman drills that BB sells are 135 deg. split point. Sorry I can't help you with the coupon.

Dario

Thanks guys,

I went to HF and bougt a set...seems like I don't have a choice anyway since they only have the 118 degree in stock. I might re-profile them one at a time as they get dull with the DD [:D]

Schneider

Dario, Been using this HF set for awhile. Does evrything I need. Use it for metal and wood. Drill and tap, etc. Use Drill Doc to sharpen. You probably have it already but use the HF transfer punch set also. Being a beginner I disassenble every once in awhile.

Dario

I do have the HF transfer punch...haven't used it yet [;)] but I have one pen waiting to be disassembled...because I got a wrong sized part (collar). I received the replacement but I am feeling lazy to disassemble LOL...must be the heat yeah, blame everything to the heat LOL.

Pipes

IMHO there as good as any as alomg as you have a Drill DR to keepem sharp ! They run true to size sharpen and hold a edge well what else can you ask for I hope you used the 15% off coupon on them I did :O) O I split mine as I have to sharpen one and it or they work even better IMHO I kept mine at the 118 and split them !....[:D] might work even better split with the 135 degree grind I may try that ...

http://affordablepipes.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom