Hey, we got our own playground!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Has anyone seen or heard from ED??? Is he too exhausted from the last auction. Been awful quiet here for a birthday Bash. Somebody use this and wake him up. :hammer:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
He's still around, but not feeling 100%==definitely will survive, but the "excite-o-meter" is at very low energy. Will recover!! Thanks for noticing.

jttheclockman

He's still around, but not feeling 100%==definitely will survive, but the "excite-o-meter" is at very low energy. Will recover!! Thanks for noticing.

OK we found him. Call off the search. He needs a little tender care and needs to recharge the batteries. :doctor: Someone get him some of this :drink::drink::drink:

stonepecker

I believe there is a bake shop that Ed prefers and maybe we should see if they deliver. From what I remember, they were the talk of the IAP for a while. something about 'having the best.......' Maybe Ed will refresh our memories with the next auction and throw in a half dozen or so.

LOL

Tom T

I am trying to find another auction. The puzzles are to tough for me. Way over my head with special clues and disappearing ink on a computer. I am still trying to get the white out off the screen. They are cool but I am to lost, and then there's the day job.
I need an auction. Thanks Ed for everything and all the rest of the bash team great job on everything.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
TODAY is the day!!

I am feeling much better and I realize I have let you all down---I am sincerely sorry for this. I hope to make it up by having "youthful excitement" again for the rest of the month.

I hope to get a couple hours this morning to add pictures and schedule (if the phone cooperates). Then, this weekend we will get one or two auctions underway. We will be busy bidding for the rest of the month!!

While everyone is coming to vote for the best of the bash in the contests, stop by and comment---maybe even BID on some of the great "packages" the friends of IAP have donated!!!!

Dalepenkala

TODAY is the day!!

I am feeling much better and I realize I have let you all down---I am sincerely sorry for this. I hope to make it up by having "youthful excitement" again for the rest of the month.

I hope to get a couple hours this morning to add pictures and schedule (if the phone cooperates). Then, this weekend we will get one or two auctions underway. We will be busy bidding for the rest of the month!!

While everyone is coming to vote for the best of the bash in the contests, stop by and comment---maybe even BID on some of the great "packages" the friends of IAP have donated!!!!

Glad to hear your feeling better Ed! No apology nessecary!

Bob Wemm

TODAY is the day!!

Glad to hear your feeling better Ed! No apology nessecary!

Me too Ed, no apology needed.

Bob.:biggrin:

Top Bottom