Really for real.

alamocdc

Originally posted by wdcav1952
<br />
Originally posted by Skye
<br />Better not be more pics of you in your speedo! [:0]

Can I assume that you want more of me in the thong?!?[?]

Now that's just plain disturbing![:0]

BTW, where's Ang? Skye needs her. Judging from his first post, he's having another schizo attack.[}:)]

angboy

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />
<br />
<br />Better not be more pics of you in your speedo! [:0]

Can I assume that you want more of me in the thong?!?[?]

Now that's just plain disturbing![:0]

BTW, where's Ang? Skye needs her. Judging from his first post, he's having another schizo attack.[}:)]

I'm here Billy- in fact I popped over to ask where my e-mail is? But I can check on Skye while I'm here...

angboy

Oh now you all are just putting some bad images[:0][:0][xx(][xx(] in my head!!! I think you may have ruined my interest[V] in the male species, which is a real loss to the species and was a pretty strong interest that you had to work hard to ruin! [:(]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Angela,

See if this picture of Fangar, Billy and me on a shopping trip rekindles your interest.

http://www.bradlaughs.com/images/sumo.jpg

Yours for better turning,

[}:)]

Skye

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Oh now you all are just putting some bad images[:0][:0][xx(][xx(] in my head!!! I think you may have ruined my interest[V] in the male species, which is a real loss to the species and was a pretty strong interest that you had to work hard to ruin! [:(]

So many jokes... holding... back.... [:p]

angboy

<br />
<br />Oh now you all are just putting some bad images[:0][:0][xx(][xx(] in my head!!! I think you may have ruined my interest[V] in the male species, which is a real loss to the species and was a pretty strong interest that you had to work hard to ruin! [:(]

So many jokes... holding... back.... [:p]

Oh go ahead... I can take it! [;)]

angboy

<br />Angela,

See if this picture of Fangar, Billy and me on a shopping trip rekindles your interest.

http://www.bradlaughs.com/images/sumo.jpg

Yours for better turning,

[}:)]

OK, now I'm just dead inside, I'll just never be able to look at a man again... unless maybe he looks like the one of the far right- with those sexy pink flipflops[:p], he just might be able to sway me back to liking men[:p]- which of you is that? Somehow I have Skye pegged as the one on the far left, but of the other two, I'm not sure...

alamocdc

They all have too much hair to be me... but that's a good thing. I mean, I've long called myself "The Fatboy" (and no, my Harley is not a Fatboy), but even I ain't that big! I'm a big boy, but...

Fangar

OK, now I'm just dead inside, I'll just never be able to look at a man again... unless maybe he looks like the one of the far right- with those sexy pink flipflops[:p], he just might be able to sway me back to liking men[:p]- which of you is that? Somehow I have Skye pegged as the one on the far left, but of the other two, I'm not sure...

I am the one in the pink thongs! Those are my favorite town skippers. I really think they can dress up my attire.

P.S.
I can crack walnuts with my bum bum too.

Fangar

Fangar

Let this redeem your lust for the "Mann".

This is me on the way to work the other day...

200610716041_sweet.jpg

I'm a tiger!

Fangar

angboy

Originally posted by Fangar
<br />Let this redeem your lust for the "Mann".

This is me on the way to work the other day...

200610716041_sweet.jpg

I'm a tiger!

Fangar

Oh thank you SSOOOO much for posting this Fangar- my interest in the male species is restored[:p][:p]!! This man just epitomizes my fantasy guy[:p]! And since I know you add the turning frock to the image, and now those pink flip flops, I think I'm in lust with this man....er.... in lust with Fangar?[}:)] OK, if you were pulling my leg and this isn't really you, then please find out who it is and send him my way! (I'm currently residing in Antartica, so just send him up there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom