Here We Go again to much heat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

I know some a you guys love this weather BUT man MY shop is in my garage at home and a small building at my lake house ! Both hotter than H@#$%^&*( !! and NOW here we go again 97 degrees tommrow and the same for Tuesday here in SE Michigan I just can't function and get anything done in this kina heat and I got 2 special orders that have to go to Japan this week to do ! This is just awful ! I have had 2 heartattacks and a double bypass this crap a kill a person ! OK RANT OVER :D
By the way not that anyone cares this is why Iam well been MIA its to HOT to work in my shop and the pens have had to wait I been cooling it in my house :) now its gettng HOTTER errrrrrrrrrrrr

http://affordablepipes.com/

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cozee

I can relate to the rant. I get to work in the stuff. And most of this coming week, to add to the heat, I will be welding which means jacket, helmet, and kevlar burn protection sleeves!!! And I can't use a fan for it blows the gas away and being that I am welding on city transit buses I cannot take any chances with porous welds. Yep, I can relate.[:eek:)]

woodwish

Wow, 97 in Michigan? You should move south, it's only supposed to be in the low 90's all this week in Florida where we live. Then during the winter when it's colder than *&%# up there it is still fairly warm down here. I have a combo AC/heat unit in my shop, not sure I have ever had the heat on in it except maybe a few minutes early in the morning on cold days (cold=below 70 [8D]) Of course it's humid enough to walk my pet goldfish to get the mail, but that's another story.

Dario

Our weather here actually improved! Not sure for how long but it is much nicer than the past few weeks! Do not risk your health over a few pens Guy. Wait it out, it is bound to improve sooner or later.

Greg, I don't envy you man...not one bit [:eek:)]

Pipes

Originally posted by woodwish
<br />Wow, 97 in Michigan? You should move south, it's only supposed to be in the low 90's all this week in Florida where we live. Then during the winter when it's colder than *&%# up there it is still fairly warm down here. I have a combo AC/heat unit in my shop, not sure I have ever had the heat on in it except maybe a few minutes early in the morning on cold days (cold=below 70 [8D]) Of course it's humid enough to walk my pet goldfish to get the mail, but that's another story.

Actually there saying 100 maybe 101 for tommrow now !@#$%^&*() 97 to 99 today [:(!] Thanks Dario ! Iam sure not gona die over a INK PEN LOL ..Its pose to be 78 Thursday :O)))
And yap it is always Humid in summer here I think its about 80% right now not sure thou ....

hey pipes come down to aus it freezing down here but I know how you feel when we get one of our steamy hot tropical Queensland days I really feel for you.Do what I do one pen one bottle of beer.

GBusardo

Pipes, I got friends in Plymouth, seems we here in NJ get their weather a day later, but usually a few degrees warmer. I am hoping for some sort of a seabreeze today, yesterday we didn't get one. Hang in there, It will be nice later in the week. I cannot wait to see my new electric bill [:(]

Butcher

Here in SE Virgina it isn't much better. Currently 93* with a heat index of 102* and rising. tomorrow is supposed to be even worse - 102* with the heat index around 115*. Just gotta love living in the swamp.

Pipes

Well its Tuesday and another 100 degree day or so close to it ERR And its so HUMID as they say you can walk your Godfish !! Here in SE Michigan [V] So its another day NO pen working !...

johncrane

Pipes in about 4or5 months we will be in the same boat as you mate' only problem we have downunder is water.if we dont get some soon'all we will have to drink is beer!!!thats not a real big problem mate.

baldysm

Yupper, I'm on the west side of Michigan, hot over here too. Good thing I have AC in both shops, gotta make pens today.

you'r right john plenty of beer plenty of bundy rum no water. If you blokes in the US are having a heat wave we better brace ourselves for this summer.stay inside pipes the heat will let up soon you'r healths is the most important thing[:D]

Jerryconn

Even here in the Blue Ridge Mountains (SW Va.) it's hot and very humid, There is a high pressure system just sitting on top of us that making it awful here. Heat index if approx 105 deg. today through Thursday but by the weekend we are supposed to drop down to the lower 80's, gotta keep looking for tomorrow [;)]

Pipes

Yappers inside I am and thats were I will be !! Until thursday .Its pose to drop to the LOW 80's here then ! I just hope the storms that are befor the cold front aren't to bad ! [V]

Daniel

We just had a month long heat speeel with temps over 100. unheard of in the high desert very often. usually we stay in the 80s. we are finally in a break so I'm actually entertaining ideas of getting back to work on my shop. got a pen and pencilset to get knocked out and then put a door on for the winter. have half the siding so I hope the cool spell holds for at least a week or so. wishing everyone else such weather as well.

GBusardo

It was 94 (usually 10 degrees cooler than a mile or so inland) at the beach here yesterday and is suppose to be hotter today. This is unheard of!! Went into my pool last night and the water was over 90 degrees, no relief. Then I got attacked by mosquitoes. The mosquitoes have also been as bad as I can remember.

Rudy Vey

Originally posted by Pipes
<br />Yaba daba dooooo I can do pens tomrrow only going up to 81 here [8D] dang heaqts over for a day or so anyway [:)]

Guy, I am not so sure. The storm they predicted did not hit our area and when I let the dogs out at 5 am, it was 79 and as humid as yesterday...
same old c...

Pipes

Originally posted by Rudy Vey
<br />
Originally posted by Pipes
<br />Yaba daba dooooo I can do pens tomrrow only going up to 81 here [8D] dang heaqts over for a day or so anyway [:)]

Iam up here at the lake ! And I gotta tell ya I got well HAD 1 pen to get done a order and its done :O) so 1 I agree its to humid to work today even thou the temps are way own[V] ! see ya soon I may be down that way next week duno yet[:D] ! [8D]
Guy, I am not so sure. The storm they predicted did not hit our area and when I let the dogs out at 5 am, it was 79 and as humid as yesterday...
same old c...

woodbutcher

I live in Fl. I am presently in Bristol Pa. It is HOT!!!! 103* DAMN!!!!! This Yankee heat is killing me. Mebe I'm just getting old but this is unbearable. Sold some pens in South Philly and have some orders but N Y C aint gonna happen this trip. The area is beautiful but too hot to enjoy at this time[8D][8D]
Jim

Pipes

Originally posted by woodbutcher
<br />I live in Fl. I am presently in Bristol Pa. It is HOT!!!! 103* DAMN!!!!! This Yankee heat is killing me. Mebe I'm just getting old but this is unbearable. Sold some pens in South Philly and have some orders but N Y C aint gonna happen this trip. The area is beautiful but too hot to enjoy at this time[8D][8D]
Jim

Its perty BAD when ya gotta go to Florida to COOL off LOL[8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom