Help with 50-caliber pen assembly

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Smith

I bought five of the real 50-Caliber pen assemblies a number of years ago from someone here n IAP and I'm just getting ready to make a few of them for some hunting friends. I do not know how to use this assembly and would appreciate any assistance members can provide. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jim Smith

Attachments

• 50-Cal kits.JPG
    50-Cal kits.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 79
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

There may be more than one such kit on the market. Here are the instructions for one from PSI.

Try doing a Google search for "50 Caliber pen kit instructions". Of course, yours may not be one of the "standard" kits.

Also, a member, rd_ab_penman, showed some of his work a few years ago. He might be able to help if you contact him.

I found his work by doing a search (on this website) for "50-caliber pen assembly" using Search at the top of this page.

Last edited:

Penchant 4

I bought five of the real 50-Caliber pen assemblies a number of years ago from someone here n IAP and I'm just getting ready to make a few of them for some hunting friends. I do not know how to use this assembly and would appreciate any assistance members can provide. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jim Smith
IF the colors on the tips of those projectiles are accurate, it may be very difficult to drill...should the instructions call for that. The black tip designates an armor piercing round. The core of that projectiles is very hard.

Jim Smith

IF the colors on the tips of those projectiles are accurate, it may be very difficult to drill...should the instructions call for that. The black tip designates an armor piercing round. The core of that projectiles is very hard.
Actually, the tips have already been drilled as well as the lead from the bullet.

Top Bottom