Help! Wall Street 2 refills??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey all,
I need some help with some my pen refills. What kind of refills can I get for the Wall Street 2 pens (that are not wood river brand refills)?

I thought that I had read that Cross refills would work; but alas, my Amazon package showed up and they will work for slimline it looks like, but those are way too long for a WS2.

Does anyone have links or part numbers they can provide for refills? Parker? Cross? I'm looking for blue ink (preferable in Med or bold) to add to my pen I made for my dad for Father's Day. I kinda doubt that he will use it much (he has a uber fancy/rare Mont Blanc fountain pen he always uses, but 🤷🏻‍♀️ It's the thought that counts I guess) ☺️
But any help? The ones that come with the pen kit are disappointingly dry super fast!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

monophoto

Whoops - Father's Day is next Sunday so time is running out.

I think the Wall Street takes a Parker-style refill. If so, you should be able to find one off-the-shelf at a big-box stationery store like Staples.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
The standard 9000 works great in most "parker-style" refill pens.

However, in SOME, the label can hang-up on the inside of the coupler. Hence, ExoticBlanks offers the "label-less" which actually has a label, but it is printed right on the refill (by Schmidt, at our request). A few cents cheaper than the ones shown, if you purchase in volume, and it can be included with your order for other supplies.

Find them here: https://www.exoticblanks.com/schmidt-easyflow-9000-refills-labelless-version-choose-color-.html

Top Bottom